As we look ahead to 2019, we want to take a moment to reflect on 2018 when we hosted more visitors, managed more homes and had more fun than we’ve ever had during our 12 years in business. For travelers to Austin, Top Trip Rentals was a trusted partner for a vacation stay in
In 2018, we also added more homes to our vacation offerings. In the “Awesomely Austin” category, we debuted:
- Modern Studio: in Travis Heights, a light and airy apartment near South Congress in Travis Heights.
- Boutique Chic Getaway: A two-story home in South Austin’s Riverside neighborhood with stunningly-designed interiors.
- Mariposa: A charming home in the heart of Travis Heights.
In our “Over The Top” category of homes, we added:
- A pedigreed jewel of a home–The Bloomhouse–an architectural wonder set in a fairytale setting in the woods west of Austin. Read Architectural Digest’s coverage of this fascinating home.
- The Provident: A large loft space located near 5th and Brazos in a converted historic building is a great place to hang out with a large group of friends.
- And also, the Brazos Lofts, a hip downtown launch pad for 6th street adventure.
We hope the new year brings you to Austin, but whatever goals you have for 2019, let travel be on your list. Travel Well.